Monday, April 8, 2013

Booking It Scor-Pal Style with Jennie Harper

Hi Scor-Pal fans!  It's Jennie and I wanted to share a project I created for our Booking it with Scor-Pal theme. Using a Scor-Pal, I created a Tri-fold Flap Album (using a tutorial that Virginia shared in 2011).

Supplies:
 Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Take a Hike
Adhesive: Scor-Tape
Scissors

 Take a piece of 12" x 11 1/2" card stock and score at 4" and 8".
Rotate patterned paper and score at 6".
Return patterned paper to 12" width and using sharp scissors trim two edges to the middle fold. The flaps will be shorter but they add a pretty contrast edge to the flap album.
Decorate as desired...

This was so easy and fun to make for my dear husband to have at his office. Hope you will try making one of these yourself!!  If you do be sure to leave me a comment as I would love to check it out!!

3 comments:

Ravengirl said...

So very cool! It's simple and beautifully decorated!

Jean Bullock said...

This is so cool. Thanks for the tutorial!

ljbryan2006 said...

I'm so obsessed with Score-Pal! I have to get one of these. I can do boxes and envelopes and make any fold perfect!