Friday, February 15, 2013

Sanded Grid card by Jennie Harper

Hi Scor-Pal fans! It's Jennie and I wanted to share a revamped project from the Scor-Pal website project section which I updated with my own touch. I chose the Sanded Grid card by Cary Eldred. This is such a fun technique and love her card from 2008! I enjoy creating grids for cards in general, however the Core-dinations card stock makes it fun to sand!!

 
Supplies:
Stamp set: Stamp BIG! (Gina K Design)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Rose Bud (Tsukienko) 
Die: Labels Twenty-Five (Spellbinders)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape






Place a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Core-dinations card stock (colored side down) on Scor-Pal at an angle.


Using Scor-Bug, score every 1/2".


Rotate the card stock and again score at every 1/2".


Turn panel over to reveal texture created by the Scor-Bug.


Sand raised edges lightly with Core-dinations Sand It tool.


Adhere to brown card stock using Scor-Tape and adhere to card base.


Complete card as desired. I die cut a piece of Kraft card stock and added a simple sentiment.

Hope you will try making one of these yourself!! If you do be sure to leave me a comment as I would love to check it out!!

4 comments:

slbt17 said...

great look!
Sandra ltb

sharon g said...

No way, I have one of those bugs but haven't ever used it. I'm going to now.

Ravengirl said...

This looks wonderful! The grid design looks fabulous!

Tya Smith said...

This is super pretty Jennie! I need to get my little scoring bug out more often! Nice work!