Thursday, February 21, 2013

Flower Pot Pocket Card by Lisa Andrews



Hello! Lisa Andrews here and I am so glad you stopped by today!  Today I am featuring my own little twist on the Flower Pot Pocket Card.  It's very fussy and fancy, but that is just how I like it!




Supplies:
Scor-Pal
Scor-Tape
Memory Box Heart Die
Memory Box LaRue Heart Die
Fancy Pants patterned paper
Wild Orchid Craft lace and flower



Start with a piece of card stock that measures 3 1/2" x 7 3/4", score at 3 1/4" (valley fold) and 6 1/2" (mountain fold).  Then fold as follows:


Next, I used a heart die from Memory Box for the "flower pot" part of my card.


I used a Scor-Tape Sheet and the LaRue Heart from Memory Box for the filigree pattern on the front of the heart.


Next I went crazy decorating with all sorts of hearts, some lace and ribbon and some sparkly paper!

Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

Sandra H said...

What a beautiful creation x

Ravengirl said...

Fussy and fancy and super sweet!

Mia said...

I love it. Beautiful al the flowers.

Gr. Mia

Ava Gavloski said...

very creative lisa!!! Love your fancy vision for this project... give me lots of inspiration.
ava g

Dorina D said...

WOW! Beautifully created card = great job.

Tya Smith said...

Wow this is so pretty Lisa! Nice work!